BLACK STATUS LEVEL 1 TEAM
BEING A GOOD SPONSOR AND DUPLICATION
Now You have a team!! CONGRATULATIONS! It’s super important to learn to duplicate! This is where momentum kicks in…. your team will start to sky rocket and it feels like you've done very little! follow these guidelines and you won’t go wrong x
1. WATCH THIS: How to be a good sponsor
HELP THEM GET STARTED Whether you have a team of one lady or 1000 it is really important that you help them to find their feet with Younique! It is having a duplicating team that will introduce you to the higher colours. Remember not to overwhelm your new teamies with hundreds of tags but introduce them at a good pace and drip feed the basics to give them time to get up to speed.
2. EMAIL THEM THE NEW STARTER PACK and PM this website to them directly
- New member training schedule
- New member checklist
- Comp plan video
- Product information sheet
- Link to this website
- your contact details
3.. FIND OUT THEIR 'WHY' - if you know what they want out of this it will help you support them. i recommend calling them. just a 15 minute call. Be really excited for them and about the opportunity. show them you believe in this and you believe in them. find out about them, their family, what they do and where they want this to take them.
4. Tag your teamie in the two videos on the Vanity Flair timeline on Amber Voight and Whitney Husband’s story to help them truly understand what Younique can do for you them and their families. Inspire them!
- When something appears on the Vanity Flair timeline that helps you, tag your ladies so they can benefit too
5. My mentoring tips
6. CHICKENS AND EAGLES
Matt Morris famous analogy
of chickens and eagles. we use this
analogy a lot in Vanity Flair.
Its important that you are familiar
with this concept.
7. HOW TO BE A GOOD LEADER
The 12 attributes of what makes a
strong leader as it relates to Younique
8. TEAM GROUPS - WHEN IS A GOOD TIME
When is a good time to set up your own team group? My take having learned from mistakes! dont fall into the management mode trap.
9. NICHOLE SMITH ON LEADERSHIP
Nichole is one of our top status level 2 black status leaders. if she has advice! we need to follow it!!!
10. The 80/20 Rule
Regardless of the size of your team... 80% of your volume will come from 20% of your presenters... this is my advice on how to share your time with your team without compromising your time on your own income producing activities.
11. Overlapping leadership
So many people get possessive over their team. they dont like it when their ladies go to someone else for guidance. if this is you, it means you are letting your ego dictate your philosophy. Watch this video to reframe it.
12. How to motivate your team