BLACK STATUS LEVEL 1 TEAM
100ACTIVITIES TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS
100 ways to grow your Younique business
PRINT THIS OUT FOR YOU TO SEE EVERYDAY!!! 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻
exhausted all resources? Not a chance. 100 things you can do for your business!
1. Host an online party
2. Hold an Open House at your home, or a restaurant, cafe, bar!
3. Have a booth at a school fair
4. Have a friend host a house party so she can earn YCash
5. Host a coffee morning
6. Lash Basket parties (give 7 mascaras along with your business cards & catalog to a friend & once she sells 7 she gets hers for free! - Great for friends who work with a lot of women, do happy hours, etc)
7. Go live demonstrating the products
8. Go live and talk about the opportunity
9. Hold a flash sale (collection break down)
10. Hold a lash bash
11. Go live and show people what they get in the kit
12. Ask friends to have a lashes & latte mini makeover party
13. Do a kit drop (ask someone what they want to try most and drop them those products for 24hrs with a catalogue and order form)
14. Do a product swap with other Network Marketers
15. Hold a mini-facial pamper party
16. Have a table at a slimming world / parents evening.
17. Mail out samples, catalogs, business cards and a wish list
18. Host a fundraiser for your favorite charity.
19. 'Let me borrow your face' to get one to ones.
20. Go live and show people what they get in the kit
21. post a photo of you wearing the products
22. Participate in a school fundraiser or Set up a display at a craft fair
23. Have your Husband or significant other promote the products at work.
24. Make friends!! at kids clubs / hobby groups
25. record short videos partying how to apply makeup
26. Use Y Cash and half offs to upsell (eg buy one mascara get an eyeliner halfprice)
27. Include a blitz card or business card with your bill payments.
28. Post a catalog in the teachers lounge at your child’s school or your office break out room.
29. Hold an opportunity night.
30. Order a Younique car magnet or decal, along with a business card holder to advertise on the go
31. Leave blitz cards EVERYWHERE - women's restrooms, billfold at restaurants, airports, inside waiting room magazines, etc.
32. Send a catalog to a co-worker, friend, or neighbor who has moved, or past customers (make sure catalogs have your info on them!!)
33. offer the opportunity to cashiers at checkout
34. expand your audience on facebook using hobby groups
35. Share upcoming specials at partys & during phone calls.
36. Host an office party or brunch.
37. Get to know your customers!!! they become your friends which leads to repeat custom
38. Encourage Hostesses to rebook a party in 6-9 months. She’ll be the first to see and try new products.
39. Go live with your why
40. wear the products!!! apply in front of people
41. Listen to self development books to help you grow
42. Give teachers an epic at the end of the term / year (xmas).
43. Start an email address book of customers who want to know what the monthly specials are, Don’t forget to mention the customer kudos!
44. Encourage your hostesses and guests to refer potential hostesses to you.
45. Have you and your family members wear a shirt or sweatshirt promoting your product.
46. Host 60 day skincare challenge support groups for your customers
47. Offer £5 off vouchers to people on their birthdays.
48. join meetup.com and meet new people!
49. Follow through on every booking lead.
50. Ask, Ask, Ask! Don’t hesitate to ask people who seem even a little interested., whether you know them or not.If you *don’t* ask, then it’s a “no” by default.
51. offer free skin consultation
52. Use your products and samples at home, office, camping, parties, etc..
53. speak to men too!!! wives birthdays / valentines day, xmas, mothers day
54. Call at least two potential hostesses every night.
55. Go to Networking events
56. Set goals and review them constantly, post them where you can see them daily
57. Ask friends to help you get started or reach a certain goal (not on your FB wall and not often).
58. Use hostess flyers.
59. go out wearing mascara on one eye.
60. Ask to borrow a friends facebook wall
61. Have the hostess tell why she decided to have a party.
62. Give products as gifts or donations.
63. Talk about what the business has done for others! share success stories
64. Offer a Christmas wish list to your guest and then call the gift giver.
65. keep on top of the DMO
66. Do a competition in your VIP group
67. Call past hostesses or meet them for coffee. Explain new products and why it's time for another party!
68. hold a beginners makeup masterclass in your VIP group
69. Call potential hostesses who postponed or never booked.
70. Spend time every day working on some aspect of your business.
71. do halloween / celebrity makeover looks
72. Give a Catalog to the receptionist at your doctor’s or dentist’s office
73. At the beginning of the party have the hostess tell why she decided to host a party.
74. Leave your business cards on bulletin boards or in local businesses.
75. Follow the most successful Younique leaders on Facebook / youtube and learn from them
76. Keep a list of special requests and let those guests know when that product is on sale or available.
77. Suggest hosting a party to do Christmas shopping with out leaving home.
78. Offer a bonus or “instant booking gift” for hostesses who book on days or months you need and extra party.
79. Give extra customer service - (include samples, a note, gift wrap) it brings repeat custom.
80. Contact your 100 list
81. Let guests keep a catalog or sales brochure or a few of your cards to keep on hand or pass around work.
82. Start a “Host of the month” club (12 hosts agree to place at least a $30.00 order each month, and 1 of the 12 months, they also get all the host benefits!)
83. Offer a gift wrapped gift to the host at your party; one booking, she takes off the bow, two bookings, she takes off the wrapper, three bookings, she gets to keep the gift!
84. Create an awesome booking “commercial” which highlights the benefits of booking a party with you!
85. Use parties as an opportunity to offer the opportunity or book another party
86. Hold an event, with several parties in the same place on the same night. Contact a scentsy consultant, juice plus etc...
87. Create a referral rewards program!
89. Send loyalty reward cards with your thank you cards
90. FOLLOW UP, FOLLOW UP, FOLLOW UP with ALL customers several times (initial thank you for order, two weeks later to ensure received product, if have any questions & how liking it, then two months later again for refill)
91. Try different social media outlets - Instagram, youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, business pages, etc
92. Be a vendor at a food festival (people always go where food is lol)
93. Friend request 5 new friends a day (look through suggested friends)
94. Join interest groups on FB & network with women in them (baking, crafting, kids, etc - comment on their posts, ask your own questions in them - but don't mention business - send friend requests to those who converse with you)
95. Run errands with one eye regular mascara & one eye 3D while wearing an ask me about my lashes shirt
96. Watch YouTube videos to learn about makeup
97. Create your own videos
98. Incorporate Younique onto your personal FB page (attraction marketing posts)
99. If you have always done groups, create a FB event and invite those who haven't ordered yet
100. Put current catalog and leaflets or lashes in your neighbors door. Include a coupon and/or sample.